In collaboration with Dr. Yvonne Barnes Holmes and Dr. Ciara McEnteggart, world experts in the field of psychological suffering and its treatment, I’m launching a 2-hour masterclass on how to break bad habits, with a focus on food, alcohol, and smartphone use.
We’ll be taking a deep dive into the science of bad habits: how they develop; how they are sustained; and how they appear impossible to change. We will then show you how to break bad habits, with an emphasis on owning your habits, changing your habit’s environment, and replacing the triggers that support these problematic behaviours. Finally, once you remove those bad habits, we will show how to fill this gap with more meaningful behaviours and to keep track of your new routine going forward.
On completion of this course you will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of the science of habits
- Recognise when a habit becomes a problem for you
- Learn how to break any habit and find meaning in other behaviour
- Learn how to create and sustain new positive routines
- Eliminate emotional eating
- Develop a better relationship with your smartphone
- Learn how to drink without using it as a crutch for negative feelings